Welcome to the Unapologetically on Purpose Podcast!! I’m so excited that you’re here. This has been on my vision board for over 2 years and now I’m so excited to finally be writing this post.
This podcast is intended to help you up-level your mindset, discover who you are and the infinite potential and confidence within yourself to do whatever you want to be/do/have in this lifetime. It’s also to help you live life a little less seriously and unapologetically!
All things personal development, manifestation, and mindset!
Honestly, I was scared up until now to launch the podcast due to imposter syndrome. BAM, I said it! A feeling of not being good enough in a new role. But guess what, there are soo many people doing exactly what you want to do but the difference is, they are not you! And that’s what makes your work unique. So don’t you dare for a second, hold yourself back because you think “it’s already been done”. Repeat after me, “if she can do it, I can do it”
In this first podcast episode I talk to you all about:
- How I turned my breakdown into a breakthrough. Long story short, I went from suicidal depression to being the happiest I’ve ever been. But I needed to break down in order to see my way through and see the seemingly horrible moments of my life (which were at the time) as a blessing and all a part of the “plan”.
- How to listen to your intuition and how to see life through the lens of opportunity
- How being bullied for years, lead me to identity crises, alcohol and food abuse – which then later allowed me to discover my true self, my strengths, and my purpose
- How to shift & discover your identity (who you are) and that you don’t have to apologize for who you are and who you become
- How that in order to get more, you must become more first. You have you let go of the fears, of uncertainty, rejection, failing, not being perfect; which let me tell you right now, no one is perfect and we all of those fears (they’re universal 😉
- How working on yourself, it causes a positive ripple effect to everyone you know. So never give up!
Can’t wait to connect with you soon! Come hang out with me on Instagram!
Much Love & Gratitude,