Welcome back to the blog & podcast!
In this week’s episode, I share with you all about how to create a successful morning routine and why it’s important! Trust me, it’s more than just waking up early! Up until two years ago, I had no routine. I don’t know about you but being a mom with a little guy, being woken up vs. getting up on my own makes a big difference haha.
Here are my top 5 benefits for having a morning routine:
- It helps you set the tone for the day. You can either wake up and be pissed and rushed or you can decide to wake up, smile, and be grateful to be alive! I know I know, sleeping in feels so good, but pushing past that moment of comfort to getting up and committing to your routine will feel so good!
- You feel happier, less stressed, and more productive. By feeling happier, to attract more into your life (manifestation 101;) Less stressed because you’re not feeling the need to rush around before work – you’re in flow during your routine! Productive because you accomplish so much before your “day” even begins!
- Gives you alone time to fill up your own cup – before the rest of the house wakes up! When you’ve filled up your own cup and attended to your own needs, you then have more to give. Ps, you never had to apologize for taking that alone time!
- Creates better habits! You’ll be more intentional about how you spend your morning and (hopefully) it’s all intended to become a better version of yourself and in order to do that, you’ll need to adopt good habits!
- Improves your confidence. When you’ve already done something in your morning, for you, that is intended to contribute to becoming the best version of you, you feel ready and equipped to slay the day!
Your morning doesn’t have to take two hours! Decide what time you want to wake up and all the things you’d like to do in your morning in order to feel your best, to set the tone to have an amazing day.
Decide, commit, show up, celebrate yourself for taking the time for yourself, and have fun!
Some things you can add to you morning routine:
- Cold shower/cold plunge/bath
- Go for a walk/run
- Call a friend/zoom call
- Spend some time in nature
- Look at your vision board/read mantras & affirmations (so powerful!)
- Listen to motivational videos on Youtube
Click here to listen to the full episode!
Thanks for listening to another episode of Unapologetically on Purpose! I’m sending you so much love and gratitude.